Wednesday 5 October 2011

Like I really need this....

Well... here I go wondering into blog territory for the first time since the old days when I used LiveJournal. I cannot promise to blog often but I will try.

first a little intro about me!

1) I am an all around Sci-Fi guy. This means I like all sci-fi but with a heavy love for Star Wars and Transformers.
2) I have a wondering here and there collection of Transformers toys and comicbooks.
3) I collect Starwars stuff but not as much as you would think.
4) I am a Stormtrooper in the 501st. Yes I dress up in white plastic, I help raise money for Make-A-Wish!! what do you do on your weekends!!
5) I am an avid Wrestling Fan. My Brother's fault for making watch when I was young.
6) I have loved and watched Doctor Who since the 3rd Doctor, I am not that old, I have a Tardis, just kidding I am that old.
7) If I had a choice of changing careers, I would pick: Pirate!
8) I RPG whenever I can, not as much as I used to. RPG stand for Role Play Gaming not whatever dirty thing you have in your mind.

so now that is over, in the words of Captain Hector Barbosa: "What are ya looking at, get back to work"

talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment